Introduction to Chinese music [videorecording] = Zhongguo yue qi jie shao / producer and director, Yang Mu.
- Other Title:
- Zhongguo yue qi jie shao
- Melbourne, Australia : University of Melbourne : ERC Media Services Unit, c1992.
1 videocassette (140 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + teacher's guide
- Musical instruments -- China.
Musical instruments -- China.
Music -- China.
Music -- China.
- Local subjects:
- Ethnic music recordings -- China.
Ethnic music recordings, Chinese.
- Documentary films.
- Subtitles in English, in Western musical terminology, or in romanized Chinese, all with vernacular Chinese equivalents.
- System Details:
- Features the fourfold classification of traditional Chinese intruments: wind instruments, plucking-striking (string) instruments, bowed string instruments, and percussion instruments, demonstrating the range of each instrument within each class and how it is played. Some ensemble playing.
- Features members of the Australian Chinese Music Ensemble, and other solo instrumentalists.
- Camera, Priya Cardinaletti, Phil Stott; technical production, vision mixing and editing, Norbert Hrouda.
Sponsored by the University of Melbourne, Institute of Education, School of Visual and Performing Arts Education & ERC Media Services Unit.
- Yang, Mu. , Producer, Director
Australian Chinese Music Ensemble. , Performer
University of Melbourne. School of Visual and Performing Arts Education. , Producer
ERC Media Services Unit. , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|