... Peachtree mound and village site, Cherokee county, North Carolina, by Frank M. Setzler and Jesse D. Jennings. With appendix, Skeletal remains from the Peachtree site, North Carolina, by T. D. Stewart
- Washington, U.S. Govt. print. off., 1941
- Bulletin (Smithsonian Institution. Bureau of American Ethnology) ; 131.
Smithsonian institution. Bureau of American ethnology. Bulletin 131
- Government document
ix, 103 p. illus. (incl. maps) 50 pl. on 25 l., 3 fold. plans. 24 cm
- Indians of North America -- North Carolina -- Antiquities
Mounds -- North Carolina -- Cherokee County
Cherokee County (N.C.) -- Antiquities
- Issued also as House doc. 880, U. S. 76th Cong., 3d sess
Bibliography: p. 58-64, 99
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has stamp "Joseph Mitchell His Book The New Yorker ... New York City" on title page.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has pamphlet "Archaeology in North Carolina" laid in at front.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Mitchell, Joseph, 1908-1996 (stamp) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Jennings, Jesse David, 1909-
Stewart, T. D. (Thomas Dale), 1901-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|