The trail of the white mule / by B.M. Bower ; with frontispiece by Frank Tenney Johnson.
- Other records:
- Boston : Little, Brown, and Company, 1922.
278,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Western stories.
- Publishers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Publisher's advertisement: P. -.
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copies 1 and 2 presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel.
Schimmel Collection copy 1 has ms. list of book titles in pencil on blank leaf preceding half-title leaf.
Schimmel Collection copy 1 has stamp ("FRASer") on front free endpaper, blank leaf following front free endpaper, and back pastedown; autograph ("Hazel Fraser") in pencil on blank leaf following front free endpaper.
Schimmel Collection copy 1 has round stamp ("FREE PUBLIC LIBRARY STOCKTON, CALIF. FEB 23 1923") on leaf following title leaf.
Schimmel Collection copy 2 has autograph ("Leonard E. Young 17 Rodick St Bar Harbor, Me") of either Leonard E. Young (1880-1964) or his son Leonard E. Young (1916-1979) on front free endpaper.
Schimmel Collection copy 2: leaves dampstained in tail margin.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy 1 & 2)
Fraser, Hazel (autograph) (Schimmel Collection copy 1)
Free Public Library (Stockton, Calif.) (stamp) (Schimmel Collection copy 1)
Young, Leonard E. (autograph) (Schimmel Collection copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|