The United States Capitol : a brief architectural history / Commission on the Bicentenary of the U.S. House of Representatives; Commission on the Bicentennial of the U.S. Senate; Office of the Architect of the Capitol.
- Other records:
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1990.
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 101-104.
House document ; 101-144
- Government document
36 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.)
Architecture, Modern -- 17th-18th centuries -- Washington (D.C.)
Architecture, Modern -- 19th century -- Washington (D.C.)
Washington (D.C.) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
Architecture -- Washington (D.C.) -- 17th century.
Architecture -- Washington (D.C.) -- 19th century.
- "Published in commemoration of the two-hundredth anniversary of the United States Congress."
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift: Office of the Architect of the Capitol, 1990.
- United States. Architect of the Capitol.
United States. Congress. House. Commission on the Bicentenary.
United States. Commission on the Bicentennial of the United States Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|