1995 national assessment of United States oil and gas resources [electronic resource] : results, methodology, and supporting data / edited by Donald L. Gautier ... [et al.].
- Other Title:
- Nineteen hundred ninety five national assessment of United States oil and gas resources
- [Reston, Va.?] : U.S. Geological Survey, 1995.
- U.S. Geological Survey digital data series ; DDS-30
U.S. Geological Survey digital data series ; DDS-30
- Government document
1 computer laser optical disc : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Petroleum reserves -- United States.
Natural gas reserves -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Macintosh with 13 in. color monitor and CD-ROM drive, or PC system running Microsoft Windows with SVGA color monitor and CD-ROM drive. The Macintosh should have at least 8 megabytes of RAM and be running System 7 or greater. The Windows system should have at least 4 megabytes and be running Windows 3.1.
Disk characteristics: CD-ROM.
- This report summarizes the results of a 3-year study of the oil and gas resources of the onshore and State waters of the United States.
- Title from container insert.
ISO 9660 format.
- Gautier, Donald L.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|