National transportation atlas data bases [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Washington, D.C. : Bureau of Transportation Statistics, U.S. Dept. of Transportation, 1995-
- Government document
computer laser optical discs ; 4 3/4 in.
- Transportation -- United States -- Maps -- Databases.
Terminals (Transportation) -- United States -- Databases.
- System Details:
- System requirements: 386 IBM compatible with at least 512k of available RAM.
- Contains geographic descriptions of transportation modal networks and intermodal terminals along with a series of background files, primarily boundaries, that can be used in conjunction with the facility files.
- Title from disc label.
"A compilation of data bases on transportation facilities at a scale of up to 1:100,000 for use with geographic information systems software."
- United States. Bureau of Transportation Statistics.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|