1992 census of agriculture. Subject series. ZIP code tabulations. Farms by ZIP code (1992 census), farms by ZIP code (1987 census) [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Census of agriculture (1992). Subject series. ZIP code tabulations.
- Other Title:
- ZIP code tabulations
- Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Data User Services Division, 
- Government document
1 computer laser optical disc ; 4 3/4 in.
- Farms -- United States -- Statistics -- Databases.
Agriculture -- United States -- Statistics -- Databases.
- System Details:
- System requirements: IBM PC or compatible; 520K RAM, 1 megabyte available on hard disk; CD-ROM reader installed with MSCDEX.EXE 2.0 or later.
Disc characteristics: CD-ROM.
Data files written in dBase III+ format.
Documentation and descriptive files stored as ASCII text files.
- Selected farm count data arranged by ZIP code for all ZIP codes with five or more farms. Data items include total number of farms, farms by size, operator characteristics, cropland harvested, land use characteristics, value of agricultural products sold, inventory and sale of livestock and poultry items, and major crops harvested.
- Title from disc label.
Hierarchial file structure.
Shipping list no.: 95-0017-E.
"Issued April 1995."
ISO 9660 format.
- United States. Bureau of the Census. Data User Services Division.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|