CINAHL [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- CINAHL/ Nursing
- Peabody, Mass. : EBSCO Pub.
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Database began in 1990s?
- Subject headings -- Nursing -- Periodicals -- Abstracts -- Indexes.
Subject headings -- Medicine -- Periodicals -- Abstracts -- Indexes.
- Online databases.
Electronic reference sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- CINAHL provides indexing for close to 3000 journals from the fields of nursing and allied health. The database contains more than 1,000,000 records dating back to 1981. Offering complete coverage of English-language nursing journals and publications from the National League for Nursing and the American Nurses' Association, CINAHL covers nursing, biomedicine, health sciences librarianship, alternative/complementary medicine, consumer health and 17 allied health disciplines. In addition, this database offers access to health care books, nursing dissertations, selected conference proceedings, standards of practice, educational software, audiovisuals and book chapters. Searchable cited references for most of the indexed journals are also included. Full text material includes many journals plus legal cases, clinical innovations, critical paths, drug records, research instruments and clinical trials.
- Title from Choose databases screen (viewed Oct. 4, 2005).
Holdings: 1982 to the present.
- EBSCO Publishing (Firm)
CINAHL Information Systems.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|