The early architecture of western Pennsylvania : a record of building before 1860 -- based upon the Western Pennsylvania architectural survey -- a project of the Pittsburgh chapter of the American Institute of Architects -- with an introduction by Fiske Kimball / text by Charles Morse Stotz ; with a new introduction by Dell Upton.
- Pittsburgh : University of Pittsburgh Press, 1995.
liii, 296 p. : ill., map, plans ; 35 cm.
- Architecture, Modern -- 17th-18th centuries -- Pennsylvania.
Architecture, Modern -- 19th century -- Pennsylvania.
Architecture -- Pennsylvania.
Architecture, Modern -- 17th century.
Architecture, Modern -- 18th century.
Architecture, Modern -- 19th century.
- "This volume presents a splendid array of the early dwellings, barns, and other outbuildings, churches, arsenals, banks, inns, commercial buildings, tollhouses, mills, and even tombstones of western Pennsylvania."--Publisher description.
- Originally published: 1936.
This edition based on 1966 ed.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Livezey Fund bookplate.
- American Institute of Architects. Pittsburgh Chapter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|