Archaeological discoveries in connection with Scarborough Road, Dover, Kent County, Delaware : data recovery excavations at the Blueberry Hill prehistoric site (7K-C-107) / prepared by Edward F. Heite and Cara L. Blume ; with contributions by John E. Foss ... [et al.] for submission to Delaware State Historic Preservation Office.
- Other Title:
- Data recovery excavations at the Blueberry Hill prehistoric site
- [Newark, Del.?] : Delaware Dept. of Transportation, 1995.
- DelDOT archaeology series ; no. 130.
DelDOT archaeology series
viii, 193 p. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- Delaware -- Dover.
Paleo-Indians -- Delaware -- Dover.
Indians of North America -- Delaware -- Dover -- Antiquities.
Blueberry Hill Site (Dover, Del.).
Scarborough Road (Dover, Del.).
Dover (Del.) -- Antiquities.
Delaware -- Antiquities.
- "Prepared for Delaware Department of Transportation, Project 83-012-01, and Federal Highway Administration, Project M-1053(5)".
Includes bibliographical references.
"Doc. Con. No. 55-03/95/3/30".
- Blume, Cara L.
Delaware. Dept. of Transportation.
United States. Federal Highway Administration.
Delaware. State Historic Preservation Office.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|