Geoffrey Clarke, symbols for man : sculpture and graphic work 1949/94 / Peter Black.
- London : Ipswich Borough Council Museums and Galleries in association with Lund Humphries, 1994.
96 p. : ill., port. ; 27 cm.
- Clarke, Geoffrey, 1924-2014 -- Exhibitions.
- "First published ... on the occasion of the exhibition Geoffrey Clarke, symbols for man: sculpture and graphic work 1949/94, The Wolsey Art Gallery, Christchurch Mansion, Ipswich, 17 December 1994-29 January 1995, subsequently touring to The Herbert Art Gallery and Museum, Coventry, 11 February-26 March 1995 and Pallant House, Chichester, 15 April-20 May 1995"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 96).
- Clarke, Geoffrey, 1924-2014.
Wolsey Art Gallery.
Herbert Art Gallery & Museum.
Pallant House Gallery.
- 0906688205 (Ipswich Borough)
0853316651 (Lund Humphries)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|