Collections and recollections, by one who has kept a diary.
- Other records:
- New York and London, Harper & Bros., 1898.
5 pages 1., 374,  pages illustrations 22 cm
- Great Britain -- Description and travel.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
Russell, George William Erskine, 1853-1919.
English literature -- History and criticism.
Great Britain -- Social conditions.
- Publishers' cloth bindings (Binding) -- 1898.
- "These papers appeared in the Manchester guardian during the year 1897"--Note.
"These papers appeared in the Manchester guardian during the year 1897."--Note.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy is 1899 printing.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has ms. inscription: "C.E. Fraummen A Birthday present from mother. Nov. 1900".
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has detached pages and loose boards.
Athenaeum copy: Tan cloth with gilt titles and elaborate brown decoration.
- Penn Provenance:
- Fraummen, C.E. (autograph) (inscription) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Morris, Ellen K. The art of publishers' bookbindings 1815-1915, 71
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Russell, George William Erskine, 1853-1919. Collections and recollections.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|