Notes on nursing : what it is, and what it is not / by Florence Nightingale.
- Other records:
- Facsimile reprint by University of Pennsylvania Printing Office, Philadelphia, 1965.
- Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania, c1965.
, 79 p. ; 22 cm.
- Medical subjects:
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Reproduction through a gift from the Philip H. and A.S.W. Rosenbach Foundation upon the occasion of the two hundredth anniversary of the School of Medicine of the University of Pennsylvania the first American Medical School 1765 -1965."
"This is a facsimile reprint of the first edition ... published in 1860 by Harrison and sons ... London. Of this edition 1000 copies have been printed.": Verso of facsim. t.p.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is no. 6.
Culture Class Collection copy has publisher's advertisements for Harrison and Sons on front and back pastedowns and free endpapers.
- Penn Chronology:
- Philip H. & A.S.W. Rosenbach Foundation.
University of Pennsylvania.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|