Hidden treasures revealed : impressionist masterpieces and other important French paintings preserved by the State Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg / Albert Kostenevich ; [translated from the Russian by Elena Kolesnikova, Catherine A. Fitzpatrick and Stas Rabinovich].
- New York : Harry N. Abrams, 1995.
292 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Painting -- Russia (Federation) -- Saint Petersburg -- Exhibitions.
Impressionism (Art) -- France -- Exhibitions.
Gosudarstvennyĭ Ėrmitazh (Russia) -- Exhibitions.
Post-impressionism (Art) -- France -- Exhibitions.
Painting, French -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.
Painting, French -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Confiscations and contributions.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the State Hermitage Museum, Saint Petersburg, spring 1995.
"The Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, the State Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg, in association with Harry N. Abrams, Inc., publishers."
Includes bibliographical references.
Published on the occasion of an exhibition of art removed from Germany at the end of World War II.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Gosudarstvennyĭ Ėrmitazh (Russia)
Russia (Federation). Ministerstvo kul'tury.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|