Wrong for all the right reasons : how white liberals have been undone by race / Gordon MacInnes.
- New York : New York University Press, c1996.
xvii, 236 p. : 24 cm.
- United States -- Race relations.
Liberalism -- United States.
Conservatism -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1993-
- The politics of race : conservative indifference meets liberal timidity
Race and politics in the Johnson years : from moral monopoly to political sideshow
The sources of liberal decline : failures of mind
The liberal abandonment of politics
The costs of black unity : political isolation
The high costs of conservative rule
Rebuilding a progressive vision
Solving problems in poor city neighborhoods
Progressive restoration : with or without Clinton.
- "A Twentieth Century Fund book."
Includes bibliographic references (p. 205-221) and index.
- 0814755437 (acid-free paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|