Nation, body, narration : reading ambivalence and hybridity in Twentieth-century Irish and Israeli fiction / Rena Nechama Potok.
vi, 290 leaves ; 20 cm
- Israeli fiction -- History and criticism.
Irish fiction -- History and criticism.
English fiction -- Irish authors -- History and criticism.
Israeli fiction (English) -- History and criticism.
Hebrew fiction -- History and criticism.
Fiction -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
Comparative literature -- English and Hebrew.
- Local subjects:
- Penn dissertations -- Comparative literature and literary theory.
Comparative literature and literary theory -- Penn dissertations.
- Ph. D. in Comparative Literature and Literary Theory University of Pennsylvania 1995
Includes bibliographical references (pages 272-290).
- Local notes:
- University Microfilms order no.: 96-15108.
Potok Collection copy signed, with inscription, by author.
Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
- Penn Provenance:
- Potok, Rena (autograph) (Potok Collection copy)
Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|