The America play, and other works / Suzan-Lori Parks.
- First Edition
- [New York] : Theatre Communications Group, 1995.
, 199,  pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- African Americans -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Essays. Possession; from Elements of Style; An equation for Black People onstage
Imperceptible Mutabilities in the Third Kingdom
Betting on Dust Commander
The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World
Devotees in the Garden of Love
The America Play.
- "Design by Cynthia Krupat."
"First Edition, April 1995."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Krupat, Cynthia, designer.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 1559360917 (cloth) :
1559360925 (paper) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|