The Methodist harmonist, containing a collection of tunes from the best authors, embracing every variety of metre, and adapted to the worship of the Methodist Episcopal Church. To which is added a selection of anthems, pieces, and sentences for particular occasions.
- Other records:
- New ed., rev. and greatly enl.
- New York, B. Waugh and T. Mason, for the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1833.
- Musical score
xiii, 362 p. 14 x 23 cm.
- Methodist Episcopal Church -- Hymns.
Shape note hymnals.
- For 4 voices, unaccompanied; shape-note notation.
Revised from the edition of 1822 by a committee consisting of George Coles and others.
"A brief introduction to the science of music": p. [vii]-xiii.
- Penn Chronology:
- Methodist Episcopal Church.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|