Part of my soul went with him / Winnie Mandela ; edited by Anne Benjamin and adapted by Mary Benson.
- First American edition
- New York : W. W. Norton & Company, 1985.
163,  pages : illustrations, portraits ; 20 cm
- Mandela, Winnie.
Mandela, Nelson, 1918-2013.
Banned persons (South Africa) -- Biography.
Blacks -- South Africa -- Politics and government.
Blacks -- South Africa -- Social conditions.
Civil rights movements -- South Africa.
South Africa -- Race relations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- A Tribute to Nomzamo Winnie Mandela / by Bishop Manas Bthelezi
My Little Siberia: Banished to Brandfort
When My Father Taught Me History I Began to Understand: Growing up in the Countryside (Pondoland)
Life with Him was Always a Life without Him: Meeting Nelson Mandela
I Always Waited for the Sacred Knock: Life underground
He was a Pillar of Strength to Me: Being alone
No Human Being Can Go On Taking those Humiliations without Reaction: In prison
We Couldn't Stop our Children: The Soweto Uprising
The Chapter of Dialogue is Finally Closed: The political situation
Part of My Soul Went with Him: Visits to Robben Island and Pollsmoor.
- "Published by arrangement with Rowohlt Taschenbuch Verlag GmbH, Reinbek bei Hamburg and Anne Benjamin, the editor and translator of this edition."
"First American Edition, 1985."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Benjamin, Anne, editor.
Benson, Mary, adapter.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0393022153 0393302903 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|