The case of Great-Britain and America, addressed to the king, and both houses of Parliament ...
- [Philadelphia] : London printed, Philadelphia re-printed by William and Thomas Bradford, at the London Coffee-House, 1769.
, 16,  p. (final leaf blank) ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- United States -- Politics and government -- Revolution, 1775-1783
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Authorship attributed to Gervase Parker Bushe (Bodleian lib., Catalogue, additions, 1835-1847; Brit. mus., Catalogue, suppl.; Cushing, Anonyms; Halkett and Laing, Dict.) and to George B. Butler (Sabin, Bibl. amer.; Boston ath. lib., Catalogue)
- Penn Provenance:
- Norris, Charles (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans 11193
- Bushe, Gervase Parker, 1744?-1793. supposed author.
Butler, George B., supposed author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|