Maya [videorecording] / Turner ; Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer ; produced by Frank King and Maurice King ; directed by John Berry.
- Santa Monica, CA : MGM/UA Home Video, c1993.
1 videocassette (91 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Din, Jalal -- Film adaptations.
Roth, Lois -- Film adaptations.
Fathers and sons -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- System Details:
- VHS; hi-fi.
- A young boy travels to India to reunite with his game-hunter father only to be disillusioned by the other's cold reception and cowardice. Terry leaves to return to the United States, only to interrupt his journey to join an Indian boy who must bring a mother elephant and calf to a distant temple.
- Clint Walker, Jay North, I.S. Johar, Sonia Sahny ... [et al.]
- Director of photography, Gunter Senftleben; screenplay by John Fante;adaptation by Gilbert Wright; music by Riz Ortolani.
- Video release of the 1965 motion picture.
Based on the story "The wild elephant" by Jalal Din and Lois Roth.
"M203986"--Cassette label and container.
- Berry, John, 1917-1999 , Director
King, Frank. , Producer
King, Maurice, 1914-1977 , Producer
Walker, Clint, 1927-2018 , Actor
North, Jay. , Actor
Ortolani, Riz. , Composer
Din, Jalal. , Author
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Film Co. , Producer
Turner Entertainment Co.. , Distributor
MGM/UA Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|