Resolved, that the federal government should establish a program to substantially reduce juvenile crime in the United States : national debate topic for high schools, 1996-97, pursuant to 44 United States Code, section 1333 / compiled by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
- Other Title:
- National debate topic for high schools, 1996-97
- Washington, DC : U.S. G.P.O., 1996.
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 104-20.
Senate document / 104th Congress, 2nd session ; 104-20
- Government document
vii, 88 p. ; 24 cm.
- Juvenile delinquency -- United States -- Prevention -- Bibliography.
Juvenile justice, Administration of -- United States -- Bibliography.
Crime prevention -- United States -- Bibliography.
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 95-0333-P.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
United States. Congress 1996). Senate.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|