John Steinbeck, personal and bibliographical notes / by Lewis Gannett.
- Other records:
- [1st issue]
- New York : The Viking Press, [c1939].
14,  p. : port. ; 22 cm.
- Steinbeck, John, 1902-1968 -- Biography.
Novelists, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Title page printed within double-ruled border.
"Copyright 1939 by The Viking Press Incorporated."
First issue with frontispiece portrait of Steinbeck attributed to Stjernstrom. Second issue had Stjernstrom blacked out replaced by Bo Beskov. Third issue had portrait attributed to Bo Beskov.--Cf. Goldstone.
Wrapper in shades of brown lettered and ruled in red.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Goldstone, A. H. : John Steinbeck a bibliographical catalogue, F2
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|