Resolved, that the United States government should substantially increase its security assistance to one or more of the following : Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Palestinian National Authority, Syria : national debate topic for colleges, 1995-1996 : pursuant to 44 U.S. Code, section 1333 / compiled by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congresss.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- National debate topic for colleges, 1995-1996
Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Palestinian National Authority, Syria
- Washington, DC : U.S. G.P.O., 1996.
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 104-177.
House document / 104th Congress, 2nd session ; 104-177
- Government document
vii, 50 p. ; 24 cm.
- Military assistance, American -- Middle East -- Bibliography.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Middle East -- Bibliography.
Middle East -- Foreign relations -- United States -- Bibliography.
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 47-50).
Shipping list no.: 96-0177-P.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|