Edward T. Cone [sound recording]
- Standardized Title:
- New York, NY : CRI, p1997.
- Sound recording
1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Violin and cello music.
Songs (High voice) with piano.
Quartets (Flute, violin, viola, cello)
Songs (High voice) with instrumental ensemble.
Muldoon, Paul -- Musical settings.
Bridges, Robert, 1844-1930 -- Musical settings.
Sidney, Philip, Sir, 1554-1586 -- Musical settings.
Arnold, Matthew, 1822-1888 -- Musical settings.
- Vocal works sung in English; text of the 2nd work by Paul Muldoon, texts of the 4th work by Robert Bridges, Sir Philip Sidney, and Matthew Arnold.
- Duo for violin and 'cello (13:05)
New weather (6:33)
Philomela : three nightingale songs (19:27)
- Variously: Mimmi Fulmer, soprano ; Cyrus Stevens, violin ; Scott Rawls, viola ; John Whitfield, violoncello ; Jayn Rosenfeld, flute ; Jeffrey Farrington, piano.
- The 1st work for violin and violoncello, the 3rd for flute and string trio. The 2nd and 4th works are songs, with piano (2nd work) or flute, viola and piano (4th work) acc.
Recorded in Taplin Hall, Princeton University, the 1st work June 16, 1995, the remainder Nov. 12-13, 1994.
Biographical and program notes, principally by the composer, and vocal texts (19 p.) inserted in container.
- Muldoon, Paul.
Bridges, Robert, 1844-1930.
Sidney, Philip, Sir, 1554-1586.
Arnold, Matthew, 1822-1888.
Fulmer, Mimmi. , Performer
Stevens, Cyrus. , Performer
Rawls, Scott. , Performer
Whitfield, John. , Performer
Rosenfeld, Jayn. , Performer
Farrington, Jeffrey. , Performer
- Cone, Edward T. Duets, violin, cello.
Cone, Edward T. New weather.
Cone, Edward T. Serenade.
Cone, Edward T. Philomela.
- Publisher Number:
CD 737 CRI
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|