Queen of the Ebony Isles / Colleen J. McElroy.
- First edition
- Middletown, Conn. : Wesleyan University Press, 1984. , ©1984
- Scranton, Pa. : distributed by Harper & Row
- Durham, NC : Thomson-Shore
91 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Women poets, American -- 20th century.
African American poets.
African American women -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Middletown.
United States North Carolina Durham.
- "Copyright ©1984 by Colleen J. McElroy."--verso of title page.
"The text is set in Fitz Quadrata by Marathon Typography Service, Durham, North Carolina. The printing and binding is by Thomson-Shore, Dexter, Michgan on 60 lb. Warren's Olde Style. Design by Joyce Kachergis"--Colophon.
The illustrations are line adaptations of prehistoric art and early African art.--Colophon.
American Book Award, 1985
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Kachergis, Joyce, book designer.
Wesleyan University (Middletown, Conn.). Press. publisher.
Marathon Typography Service, typographer.
Thomson-Shore, Inc., printer, binder.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0819551082 (alk. paper) 0819561010 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|