My drowning : a novel / Jim Grimsley.
- 1st ed.
- Chapel Hill, N.C. : Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill, 1997.
258 p. ; 21 cm.
- Dreams -- Fiction.
Women -- Southern States -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
- An old woman's reminiscences of a childhood spent in the tobacco and cotton fields of rural North Carolina. The father was illiterate, the mother drunk and life was lived in constant squalor.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Grimsley, Jim, 1955- My drowning.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|