From Baudelaire to surrealism. [Translation by G. M.]
- New York, Wittenborn, Schultz, 1950 [i. e. 1949]
- Documents of modern art ; 10.
The Documents of modern art, v. 10
428 p. illus., ports. 19 cm.
- Symbolism in literature.
- Local subjects:
- Poetry, French -- 19th-20th century.
Art, French -- 19th-20th century.
- "Appendix: Mallarmé and painting, by Daniel-Henry Kahnweiler": p. -363.
The present text is a translation of the last (1947) revised edition of De Baudelaire au surréalisme and omits only the brief, outdated epilogue of the original English translation by G.M.
"A reader's guide, compiled by Bernard Karpel": p. -411. "Addenda": p. .
Bibliography with index: p. 366-419.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has stamp "Property of the City of New York"
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|