The Labor market / War Manpower Commission, Reports and Analysis Service.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Labor market (Washington, D.C.)
- [Washington, D.C. : The Commission,
- Government document
v. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Began publication with Feb. 1942 and ceased with Dec. 1949. Cf. National union catalog.
- Labor market developments
- Continued By:
- Labor market and employment security
- Labor market -- United States -- Periodicals.
Manpower policy -- United States -- Periodicals.
Insurance, Unemployment -- United States -- Periodicals.
- "The Labor market is chiefly a digest of labor market information obtained locally, by public employment offices throughout the United States, from employers, their representatives, workers, unions, schools, officials, civic agencies, and other primary sources."
Description based on: Jan. 1945; title from masthead page.
Issuing body varies: Feb. 1942-Sept. 1942, U.S. Bureau of Employment Security; Oct. 1942-Sept. 1945, War Manpower Commission; Oct. 1945-Mar. 1949, U.S. Employment Service; Apr. 1949-Dec. 1949, by U.S. Bureau of Employment Security.
Continues: Labor market deveopment.
Continued by: Labor market and employment security.
- United States. Bureau of Employment Security.
United States. War Manpower Commission. Bureau of Program Requirements.
United States. War Manpower Commission. Reports and Analysis Service.
United States Employment Service.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|