Addresses at the inauguration of William Pepper, M.D. : as provost of the University of Pennsylvania : February 22, 1881.
- Other records:
- Philadelphia : Collins, Printer, 705 Jayne Street, 1881.
62 p. ; 24 cm.
- Pepper, William, 1843-1898.
University of Pennsylvania.
Universities and colleges -- Administration.
- [I]: Prayer by the Rev. George Dana Boardman ... [II]: Presentation of Dr. Pepper to the governor by Rev. Henry J. Morton ... [III]: Address by the governor of the state, with the delivery of the university, to Dr. Pepper.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy is no. 21 in a vol. of 25 pamphlets with spine title: Medical Pamphlets, 3.
- Penn Chronology:
- Boardman, George Dana, 1828-1903.
Morton, Henry J. (Henry Jackson), 1807-1890.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|