The need for a national budget. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting report of the Commission on economy and efficiency on the subject of the need for a national budget.
- Other records:
- Washington [Govt. print. off.] 1912.
- 62d Cong., 2d sess. House. Doc. 854
vii, 568 p. 23 cm.
- United States -- Executive departments.
United States -- Government publications -- Bibliography.
Budget -- United States.
- Frederick A. Cleveland, chairman.
"Bibliography of Congressional inquiries into the conduct of the business of executive departments other than by standing committees of Congress, 1789-1911": p. 477-485.
- Cleveland, Frederick Albert, 1865-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|