Country notes [by] V. Sackville-West; with photographs by Bryan and Norman Westwood.
- London, Michael.Joseph Ltd., 26 Bloomsbury Street, 
219,  pages illustrations 26 cm.
- Country life -- England.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- "First published in 1939."
"Most of these notes have appeared at fortnightly intervals during 1938 and 1939 in the New Statesman and Nation ..."
Textured beige cloth boards stamped in brown on front cover and spine. Author's name stamped in facsimile on lower right hand corner of front cover.
- Local notes:
- Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Nick Malgieri.
Malgieri Collection copy is "Second Impression, March 1940".
Malgieri Collection copy has autograph of Joan Lorch 1940.
Malgieri Collection copy has copy of invoice laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Malgieri, Nick (donor) (Malgieri Collection copy)
Lorch, Joan (autograph) (Malgieri Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Westwood, Bryan Percy, illus.
Westwood, Norman Charles, joint illus.
Nick Malgieri Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|