A history of engraving & etching from the 15th century to the year 1914 : being the 3d and fully rev. ed. of A short history of engraving and etching / by Arthur M. Hind..
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Short history of engraving & etching
- New York : Dover Publications, 1963.
xviii, 487 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Engraving -- History.
Etching -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New york.
- "Unabridged and unaltered republication of the third, fully revised edition, as published ... in 1923."
Appendices: I. Classified list of engravers (p. 343-391)--II. General bibliography (p. 393-419)--III. Index of engravers and individual bibliography (p. 420-487).
Bibliography: p. 393-419.
- Penn Provenance:
- Hollin, Harris (donor) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|