Smoky, the cow horse. Written and illustrated by Will James.
- New York, Scribner [1957, c1929]
- Scribner illustrated classic.
The Scribner illustrated classics
xiv, 266 p. plates (part col.) 24 cm.
- Horses -- Legends and stories.
Horses -- Juvenile fiction.
West (U.S.) -- Juvenile fiction.
Rodeos -- Juvenile fiction.
Ranch life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Describes the experiences of Smoky, the mouse-colored horse, from his birth on the range, his capture by humans, through his work in the rod eo and on the ranch, and his eventual old age.
- Illustrated t.p. and lining-papers in colors.
Newbery Medal, 1927.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|