Poetry of the Anti-Jacobin : comprising the celebrated political and satirical poems, of the Rt. Hons. G. Canning, John Hookham Frere, W. Pitt, the Marquis Wellesley, G. Ellis, W. Gifford, the Earl of Carlisle, and others. Edited, with explanatory notes, etc., by Charles Edmonds.
- Other records:
- Third edition, considerably enlarged, with six illustrations by James Gillray.
- London, Sampson Low, Marston, Searle, & Rivington, 1890.
xxviii p., 2 l., 341 p. front., 5 pl. 19 cm.
- France -- History -- Directory, 1795-1799 -- Poetry.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1789-1820.
- Poems which appeared in the Anti-Jacobin; or, Weekly examiner, Nov. 20, 1797-July 9, 1798.
"Editions of the Anti-Jacobin; and its successors": p. [xvii]-xviii.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Livezey Fund bookplate.
Athenaeum copy: Stamped on title page: "Received Mar 11 1891."
- Canning, George, 1770-1827.
Frere, John Hookham, 1769-1846.
Ellis, George, 1753-1815.
Gifford, William, 1756-1826.
Gillray, James, 1756-1815.
Edmonds, Charles, ed.
Gillray, James, 1756-1815, ill.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|