Your amiable uncle; letters to his nephews by Booth Tarkington, illustrated with his original sketches.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Correspondence. Selections
- [1st ed.].
- Indianapolis, New York, The Bobbs-Merrill Company, Inc. Publishers, 
192 p.,  leaf of plates illus., port. 23 cm.
- Tarkington, Booth, 1869-1946 -- Correspondence.
Tarkington, Booth, 1869-1946.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Indiana Indianapolis.
United States New York (State) New York.
- "First Edition."
"These letters were written by Booth Tarkington in 1903 and 1904, during his first trip abroad, to his Jameson nephews, John (aged fourteen), Donald (aged twelve) and Booth (aged one). Many years later 'Penrod' was dedicated 'by a grateful uncle' to the same three boys."--Publisher's Foreword.
Blue cloth boards lettered in gilt on front cover and spine. Blue and white illustrated endpapers.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|