The Liverpool tractate : an eighteenth century manual on the procedure of the House of commons / edited with an introduction by Catherine Strateman, PH. D.
- New York : Columbia University Press; London : P.S. King & Son, 1937.
- Studies in history, economics, and public law ; no. 430.
Studies in history, economics and public law ; no. 430
3 p. l., v-xcii p., 1 ℓ., 105 p. 23 cm.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons -- Rules and practice.
- Issued also as thesis (PH. D.) Columbia university.
The tractate, Additional ms. 38456 in the British museum, is v. 267 of the Liverpool papers, a collection of papers of Charles Jenkinson, first earl of Liverpool, and his sons, the second and third earls. The title-page of the tractate, composed about 1763, is lacking and evidence of its authorship is slight. cf. introd.
Bibliography: p. ixxxi-xcii.
- Strateman, Catherine, 1912-
Liverpool, Charles Jenkinson, Earl of, 1727-1808.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|