Report of the electrical conference at Philadelphia, in September, 1884.
- Other records:
- Washington, Gov't print. off., 1886.
- Conference Name:
- National Conference of Electricians (1884 : Philadelphia)
183 p. illus. 24 cm.
- Electricity -- Congresses.
- Message from the President of the United States, transmitting letter of the secretary of state with report of the United States Electrical commission of the proceedings of the National conference of electricians, held in Philadelphia, September 8-13, 1884, under the direction of said commission.
Henry A. Rowland, president of the commission, and conference.
Issued also as Senate Ex. doc. 45, 49th Cong., 1st sess.
- Rowland, Henry Augustus, 1848-1901.
United States Electrical Commission.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|