Chinese literature : comprising the Analects of Confucius, the Shi-King, the Sayings of Mencius, the Sorrows of Han, and the Travels of Fa-Hien / with critical and biographical sketches by Epiphanius Wilson, A.M.
- Other records:
- Revised edition
- New York : The Colonial Press, 1900.
- World's great classics
The world's great classics
vii, 302 p. : front., port., facsim. ; 24 cm.
- Chinese literature -- Translations into English.
- The analects of Confucius, tr. into English by W. Jennings.
The sayings of Mencius, tr. into English by J. Legge.
Shi-king, metrical translation by J. Legge.
The travels of Fa Hion, translation by J. Legge.
The sorrows of Han, tr. into English by J. F. Davis.
- Cover title: Chinese and Arabian literature.
Portrait accompanied by transparent guard sheet with explanatory letter-press.
- Local notes:
- With this is bound the editor's Arabian literature. Rev. ed. London, New York [c1900].
- Wilson, Epiphanius, 1845-1916.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|