Documents relating to the University and colleges of Cambridge.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by G. Eyre and W. Spottiswoode for H.M.S.O., 1852.
- Government document
3 v. ; 23 cm.
- University of Cambridge -- History -- Sources.
- I. Abstract of records received from the various branches of the Record office. Return of the commissioners appointed by Henry VIII. Statuta antiqua. Statuta reginæ Elizabethæ anno regni XIIo.
II. Charters, statutes, &c. of St. Peter's college, Clare hall, Pembroke college, Gonville and Caius college, Trinity hall, Corpus Christi college, King's college.
III. Charters, statutes, &c., of Queen's college, St. Catharine's hall, Jesus college, Christ's college, St. John's college, Magdalene college, Trinity college, Emmanuel college, Sidney Sussex college, Downing college.
- Vol. 1 has added t.-p.: Documents relating to the University and colleges of Cambridge. In three volumes. Published by direction of the commissioners appointed by the queen to inquire into the state, discipline, studies, and revenues of the said university and colleges. London, Printed by G. E. Eyre and W. Spottiswoode, published by Longman, Brown, Green, and Longmans, 1852.
- Yarnall Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Cambridge University Commission.
University of Cambridge.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|