Books and habits / from the lectures of Lafcadio Hearn, selected and edited with an introduction by John Erskine.
- Other records:
- New York : Dodd, Mead and Co., 1921.
xv, 328 p. ; 20 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "These chapters for the most part, are reprinted from Lafcadio Hearn's 'Interpretations of literature,' 1915, from his 'Life and literature," 1916, and from his 'Appreciations of poetry,' 1917."--Introd.
- Local notes:
- Mausner Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2012 by the estate of Milton A. Mausner.
Mausner Collection copy: p. 309-312, 313-316, and 325-328 unopened at fore-edge.
- Penn Provenance:
- Mausner, Milton A., Estate of (donor) (Mausner Collection copy)
Mausner, Milton A., 1918-2012 (former owner) (Mausner Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Erskine, John, 1879-1951.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Milton Mausner Collection of Lafcadio Hearn (University of Pennsylvania)
Erskine, John, 1879-1951, ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|