Women, race, & class / Angela Y. Davis.
- Other Title:
- Women, race and class
- First Edition
- New York : Random House, 1981.
, 271,  pages ; 22 cm
- African Americans -- History.
African American women -- History.
Women's rights -- United States -- History.
Racism -- United States.
Sexism -- United States.
Women -- Suffrage -- United States -- History.
United States -- Race relations
United States -- Economic conditions -- 1971-1981.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- The Legacy of Slavery: Standards for a new womanhood
The Anti-Slavery Movement and the Birth of Women's Rights
Class and Race in the Early Women's Rights Campaign
Racism in the Woman Suffrage Movement
The Meaning of Emancipation according to Black Women
Education and Liberation: Black Women's Perspective
Woman Suffrage at the Turn of the Century: The Rising Influence of Racism
Black Women and the Club Movement
Working Women, Black Women and the History of the Suffrage Movement
Rape, Racism and the Myth of the Black Rapist
Racism, Birth Control and Reproductive rights
The Approaching Obsolescence of Housework: A Working-Class Perspective.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has embossed stamp "JB The Library of Joanna Banks".
Banks Collection copy has "First Edition" statement wanting.
Banks Collection copy has article from Book World laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (stamp) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0394510399 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|