Message from the President of the United States, communicating, in answer to a Senate resolution of June 17, 1878, information on the subject of sheep-husbandry.
- Other records:
- [Washington : s.n., 1879].
- Senate executive document (United States. Congress. Senate); 45th Congress, 3d session, no. 25
Ex. Doc. / Senate, 45th Congress, 3d Session ; no. 25
130 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Sheep -- Southern States.
- Title from caption.
Prepared by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
"Sheep husbandry in the South" by John L. Hayes: p. -130.
"January 14, 1879 - read ... and ordered to be printed".
- Local notes:
- Library's copy imperfect: all after p. 128 wanting.
- Penn Chronology:
- Hayes, John L. (John Lord), 1812-1887.
Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|