Anthropology plus [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Anthropological Index
Title from search screen: AnthropologyPlus
At head of title: FirstSearch
- Dublin, Ohio : OCLC
Updated monthly (RAI records) and quarterly (Harvard records)
Began in 1993?
- Anthropology -- Indexes.
Anthropology -- Periodicals -- Indexes.
- Electronic reference sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anthropology Plus combines Anthropological Literature from Harvard University and the Anthropological Index, Royal Anthropological Institute from the UK. Anthropology Plus provides worldwide indexing of journal articles, reports, commentaries, edited works, and obituaries in the fields of social, cultural, physical, biological, and linguistic anthropology, ethnology, archaeology, folklore, material culture, and interdisciplinary studies. The index offers coverage of all core periodicals in the field in addition to local and lesser-known journals. Coverage is from the late 19th century to the present.
- Title from database information screen (viewed Oct. 12, 2008).
Contents c1993- The President & Fellows of Harvard College; c2001- The Royal Anthropological Institute.
"Database Sources: Tozzer Library, Harvard University. The Library of the British Museum Department of Ethnography (Museum of Mankind), incorporating the former Royal Anthropological Institute library."
- Research Libraries Group.
Museum of Mankind.
Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Other format:
- Anthropological literature (Online)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.