Gravity data of Nevada [electronic resource] / by D.A. Ponce.
- [Reston, Va.?] : U.S. Geological Survey, i 1997.
- U.S. Geological Survey digital data series ; DDS-42.
U.S. Geological Survey digital data series ; DDS-042
1 computer optical disc : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Gravity anomalies -- Nevada -- Measurement.
Gravity anomalies -- Southwestern States -- Measurement.
- System Details:
- System requirements for Macintosh: Macintosh computer; 8MB RAM; System 7; 13-inch color monitor; CD-ROM drive.
System requirements for Windows: IBM or compatible PC (386 or higher processor); 4MB RAM; MS- or PC DOS version 5.0 or later; Microsoft Windows 3.1 or higher; VGA color monitor; CD-ROM drive.
- Includes gravity data for the entire state of Nevada and adjacent parts of California, Utah, and Arizona. About 80,000 gravity stations were compiled primarily from the National Geophysical Data Center and the U.S. Geological Survey. Gravity data were reduced to the Geodetic Reference System of 1967 and adjusted to the Gravity Standardization Net 1971 gravity datum. Data were processed to complete Bouguer and isostatic gravity anomalies by applying standard gravity corrections. Selected principal fact references and a list of sources for data are included. The 19 data files are in the Portable Document Format (PDF), and the disc also contains installers for Adobe Acrobat readers for Windows and Macintosh.
- Title from disc label.
- National Geophysical Data Center.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|