Israel in Egypt [sound recording] ; Chandos anthem no. 10 : The Lord is my light / George Frideric Handel.
- London, England : London, 
- Sound recording
2 sound discs : digital, stereo ; 4 3/4 in.
Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices) with organ.
- Sung in English.
- Chandos anthem No. 10
Israel in Egypt.
- 1st work : April Cantelo, soprano ; Ian Patridge, tenor ; Andrew Davis, organ continuo ; Choir of King's College, Cambridge ; Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields ; Sir David Willcocks, conductor. 2nd work : Elizabeth Gale, Lillian Watson, sopranos ; James Bowman, alto ; Ian Partridge, tenor ; Tom McDonnell, Alan Watt, basses ; Choir of Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford ; English Chamber Orchestra ; Simon Preston, conductor.
- London: 443 470-2 (443 471-2--443 472-2)
Title from container.
Recorded in Chapel of King's College, Cambridge, 1967 ; Chapel of Merton College, Oxford, 1975.
Text probably compiled by the composer from the Bible and Prayer Book version of the Psalms.
Program notes by Donald Burrows and Anthony Hicks in container.
Compilation previously released by London in 1990 as 421 602-2; 1st work originally released by Argo as ZRG 541; 2nd work originally released by Argo as ZRG 817--ZRG 818.
- Gale, Elizabeth, 1948- . , Performer
Watson, Lillian. , Performer
Bowman, James. , Performer
Partridge, Ian. , Performer
McDonnell, Tom, 1940- . , Performer
Watt, Alan, 1947- , Performer
Preston, Simon. , Conductor
Cantelo, April. , Performer
Davis, Andrew, 1944- . , Performer
Willcocks, David, 1919- , Conductor
King's College (University of Cambridge). Choir. , Performer
Christ Church Cathedral (Oxford, England). Choir. , Performer
English Chamber Orchestra. , Performer
Academy of St. Martin-in-the-Fields. , Performer
- Handel, George Frideric, 1685-1759. Chandos anthems, The Lord is my light.
- Publisher Number:
443 470-2 London
443 471-2 London
443 472-2 London