Song of Solomon / Toni Morrison.
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf : [Distributed by Random House, Inc.], 1977.
, 337,  pages ; 22 cm.
- African American families -- Fiction.
African Americans -- Fiction.
Michigan -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "This is a Borzoi Book published by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc."
"This book was set on the Linotype in Janson, a recutting made direct from type cast from matrices long thought to have been made by the Dutchman Anton Janson, who was a practicing type founder in Leipzig during the years 1668-87. However, it has been conclusively demonstrated that these types are actually the work of Nicholas Kis (1650-1702), a Hungarian, who most probably learned his trade from the master Dutch type founder Dirk Voskens."--A Note on the Type.
"Designed by Gwen Townsend."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0394497848 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|