Destination Nepal [videorecording] / presented by the Peace Corps of the United States ; produced by the Office of World Wise Schools ; Shiley Puchalski, director.
- Washington, DC : World Wise Schools, [1991?].
- Government document
1 videocassette (10 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in. + 1 insert (2 p.)
- Nepal -- Description and travel.
Peace Corps (U.S.) -- Nepal.
- Educational films.
- Presents the land and people of Nepal, focusing on their history, geography, economy, and culture, as understood by the Peace Corps representatives there.
- Narrator, Meaghen Nelson.
- Photographer, Bill Strassberger ; writer, Kate Katras.
- "WWS 09V-91"--Container.
Cassette insert is a synopsis on Nepal, and contains ideas for student projects and activities.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Nelson, Meaghan. , Narrator
Puchalski, Shiley. , Director
Peace Corps (U.S.). Office of World Wise Schools. , Producer, Distributor
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|