The correspondence of the Right Honourable Sir John Sinclair, bart. : with reminiscences of the most distinguished characters who have appeared in Great Britain, and in foreign countries, during the last fifty years; illustrated by facsimiles of two hundred autographs.
- Other records:
- London : H. Colburn & R. Bentley, 1831.
2 v. : facsims., col. map, port. ; 22 cm.
- Sinclair, John, Sir, 1754-1835 -- Correspondence.
Agriculturists -- Correspondence.
Europe -- Description and travel.
- Local subjects:
- Albot, Geo. M. (autograph)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Letter to Mr. & Mrs. Albot from Masie B. Road (?) tipped in following p. 56, v.1.
- Penn Provenance:
- Woolman, Edward (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- NUC pre-1956, 547:510
- Philadelphia Society for Promoting Agriculture Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|