The housekeeper's instructor, or, Universal family cook : being a full and clear display of the art of cookery in all its branches ... : to which is added, The complete art of carving, illustrated with engravings, explaining by proper references the manner in which young practitioners may acquit themselves at table with elegance and ease ... / by W.A. Henderson.
- Other Title:
- Housekeeper's instructor.
Universal family cook.
- 14th ed. / corr., rev., and considerably improved by every modern addition and variation in the art by Jacob Christopher Schnebbelie.
- London : Printed and sold by J. Stratford, 1807.
448,  p.,  leaves of plates (2 folded) : ill., 1 port. ; 22 cm.
- Cooking, English.
- Advertisements -- Great Britain -- London -- 19th century
- Includes index (p.- at end).
Advertisements: p.- at end.
- Local notes:
- Imperfect: one plate wanting.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Bitting, K.G. Gastronomic bib., p. 224
- Schnebbelie, Jacob Christopher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|